Today I received an email which had a link to a really insightful and inspiring video. This was an interview with 2 of the most successful online marketers in the business, Frank Kern and John Reese. These guys are legendary for the success they have enjoyed with there informational products online…teaching how to be successful online…These two success stories (neither one finished college) sat down with Tony Robbins and they had a really great conversation on what makes the difference with people who are successful online or (any where for that matter).
Why some people follow through with their plan and some people don’t…They came up with some very great ideas and theories about that question…I believe it comes down to a Game Changing Mindset…Tony talked about how important the 4 following things play in a person’s success…
* Potential….do you believe you have the potential to be successful?
* Action…will you act on what you know you have to do to achieve that success and what
kind of action…massive action
* Results…what results do you believe you can achieve through your potential and action
* Certainty…results you achieve are because of your belief in your potential, your action,
your results and back to the certainty (belief) you have in your achieving your goals
Tony also talks about setting sa up a ritual to help you with your game changing mindset….here are the 3 things he believes will help you get your head in the right place to achieve what you want…
* You need to condition your mind and your body daily…reading good inspirational material and conditioning your body every day
* You must be clear that the success you are after is a MUST for you
* In internet marketing you should study 1 facet each week to become proficient and knowledgeable i.e. list building, social marketing, what is the right opportunity for you
Tony believes that you must have daily, step by step rituals or systems to get you closer to your success…with these daily rituals you will begin to build a momentum and you will begin to see some of the success you are striving for.